Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Association for Education, Japan
The basic idea behind this association’s functioning is to prepare Ambedkarite NRIs here, to “PAY BACK TO THE SOCIETY “. The members are of the opinion that all the educated Dalits including NRIs are a product of Dr. Ambedkar’s life long crusade. The logical end of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s mission was to restore human rights to every suffering dalit and downtrodden in India.
The main thrust of the association’s activities is –
1. To strive for providing quality Education to deepest corner of downtrodden society.
2. To create quality institutions for walfare of Dalits and downtrodden.
3. To create awareness among the Dalits to fight for their rights.
4. To provide direct help to needy people through welfare programs.
5. Help and support to create our own media.
The above objectives are to be achieved by generating resources within the community. This was achieved by way of regular contributions from the members.